Friday, June 16, 2006

Theologian Quiz

According to my brother everyone is doing this. I guess that means I should too.

You scored as Anselm. Anselm is the outstanding theologian of the medieval period.He sees man's primary problem as having failed to render unto God what we owe him, so God becomes man in Christ and gives God what he is due. You should read 'Cur Deus Homo?'

Anselm

93%

Augustine

80%

John Calvin

73%

J?Moltmann

60%

Charles Finney

60%

Paul Tillich

47%

Jonathan Edwards

47%

Karl Barth

47%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

47%

Martin Luther

33%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike Lovato said...

Wow, we are theological twins....although it's tough to gauge someone's theology from a thing like this.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Joseph Mains said...

Paul Tillich, 93% Suprise!

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, I don't think so. I just scored a "Nietzsche". Man, this thing is amazing.
-Paul
P.S.
"ie" or "ei", I can't remember.

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, our scores were really similar: first was Anselm with 93% and last was Luther with 33%. Second was Calvin, but then things got jumbled. Apparently I'm heavily Tillich and Barth and less into the rest of them. Who knew. At least it didnt come up Greg Laurie or anything like that :)
N

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home