Saturday, October 13, 2007

Success

Sorry about the lack of an update there. Just thought I'd let you all know that I received a "high pass" on my exam. This means that I can move on to preparing my field paper for comparative politics. I should have that done in the spring/early summer. At that point it will be time to figure out what I will be writing my dissertation on. Hopefully that doesn't take too long, but I do know a few people who spent a year between exams and beginning work on their prospectus. I don't want to be one of those people. Right now I'm looking at exploring the idea of friendship as an alternative source of cohesion within political bodies rather than traditional concepts of sovereignty and obligation. Not really sure where that can go, but I'm going to attempt to begin work on it this quarter in Cedric's class.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

I had a dream about you guys last night. I'd love to hear from you sometime.

Especially since I'm relatively close to your home.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home