Saturday, June 24, 2006

Just another week

Last week was pretty uneventful, not to say that it wasn't a good one. My dad was in town for a couple days so I got to hang out with him for a little bit. We saw Mike Meyers walking down the street at one point. That was sort of exciting I suppose. Mostly because my brother loves So I Married an Axe Murderer. So I was stoked to tell him about that. We ate Burmese food that night, which is really really delicious if you haven't had it.
Next week I have to go pick up our tickets for Belle & Sebastian on the 4th. Also, we're going to see the new Superman flick on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to that, in the same way that I looked forward to each of the new Star Wars movies (only I've heard that this one is actually awesome).
I'm not really sure what to do with myself for the rest of this weekend. We need to get laundry done, but I don't feel like doing it by myself -- plus it's raining. To people that have their own washers and dryers this may seem like the perfect time to do laundry. However, when living in an urban environment rain makes doing anything quite difficult. Oh well. I'm kind of just enjoying sitting around the apartment listening to music and watching the rain out the window. Don't get to do that very often. Sure, it's basically what I do at work every day, but that doesn't count. Anyway, I'm out for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

Hey Brian, glad to see I found your blog. Anyway, I understand about the laundry; I would rather let it pile up until it overtakes the closet rather than do it during the rainy season. I will be coming back to enjoy more of the healthy Lovato thought.

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home