Tuesday, June 24, 2008

soon & very soon

Kaleena and Pascual arrive at SBA tonight after being in Tacoma for the past two weeks. The novelty of having my own bed wore off after a day or two. And while it was nice to be able to get all of my work done at the end of the quarter, it was not nice spending my four days of vacation without them. I hope this doesn't mean that I'm codependent or anything. I'm pretty sure it's alright to miss the people you love. Yeah. It is. Anyway, It'll be really nice to see them tonight. I had a dream that, when they came back, Pascual was walking and I didn't even recognize him. That was sad. Hopefully it doesn't happen. Especially since we still haven't baby proofed the apartment.
So, I'm working for Nick Dungey right now. I worked for him last year, and I'm really looking forward to whatever it is that the summer will bring. So far the students don't seem really into the class. But, the lectures are at 9:30 AM four days a week, which I guess is a bit early and often for these kids. And for me.
I guess that's about it for now. Anyone have good vacation plans for the summer?

3 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Mains said...

xoxo

J

5:13 PM  
Blogger Adrian Martinez said...

im very happy to read about you and the family. it was amazing seeing you at my wedding. thank you so much again for being there. i look forward to seeing you again. hopefully that takes place in your neighborhood.

Love,
Adrian

7:21 PM  
Blogger Kevin and Bekah said...

I'm still waiting for pictures of your kid . . .

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home