Tuesday, October 31, 2006

neckcheese.

Happy Halloween everyone! We spent the past weekend in Phoenix with the Chapmen and it was grand. Got to see Frances for the first time. Pretty amazing little kid; sleeps alot and moves her limbs spastically. Basically, just like Paul but smaller. We'll be spending this weekend in San Diego. Just found out about that this evening. One of my aunts is down there right now and has a condo till Sunday, but she'll be leaving on Friday. She kindly offered to let us use the remaining days. That will be totally awesome, and the drive is much shorter than going out to Phoenix. Hopefully we'll get a chance to hang out with my cousin Dena while we're down there. I don't think I've seen her for like 3 years. Haven't seen my aunt in longer than that. Anyway, it should be a good weekend. On top of that, I found out that I'll be TAing an intro to political theory course in the winter. Totally stoked. I thought for sure I'd get stuck with American gov't so this came as a pleasant surprise. It also means I don't have to worry about tuition for the winter. Anyway, I'm out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God... the blessings keep rolling in.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Joseph Mains said...

hell yes--twice over. good job man!

12:34 AM  
Blogger la gloria, la gloria, la gloria said...

Praise hell, yes, twice over, good job keep rolling in, man.
Thanks for making that drive out to see us. We'll be returning the favor, as you well know when. Love the Lovetos, very much.
-Paul

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home