Sunday, July 13, 2008

all by myself

Well, wife and kid have taken off for hotter and yellower pastures. They'll be in Fresno for the week while i am forced to suffer in the land of beach and bleach. The summer is going alright so far. Students had a midterm last week. I haven't begun the grading yet, but I'm sure they did alright. Other than that, I'm just trying to get a little work of my own done. Got a couple projects to finish up by the end of summer. Hopefully defending the ol' prospectus by the end of the school year.
Rodney was just out for a few days. That was super. He got to hang out with Pascual and actually spend some time in Goleta/SB. Last time he was out was way too short, so this was good. We'll be seeing him again a week from today up in Modesto. Hopefully meeting up with Phil while we're up there as well. I suppose that's all I have to say for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger ian/thoreauly77 said...

oi- i have an addition to the conversation. when you left, you took the good weather with you. frankly, i am offended. i want my sunny skies and cool breezes back and i want them now.

*looks outside at 9am*

oh wait, there they are. thanks, that was quick.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home